Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Feast

I hope you all had a blessed and Merry Christmas! We had a tremendous feast last night - roast beef and a ham, boiled potatoes as well as au gratin (or scalloped potatoes, as we call them), sweet potato pie, salad,wine, bread and all sorts of goodies afterward. Here's a pic of the dinner followed by one of the family (my wife is the one with the pink scarf on - my son, Boniface IV, is in the high chair):



I am going out of town tomorrow night and will not be back until Wednesday at the soonest - I have to take a bus from Ann Arbor to Toledo, then an Amtrak train from Toledo non-stop to Boston (16 hours). Once in Boston I will be picking my brother up, getting a moving truck and driving him and his junk all the way back to Michigan. So, I suppose I'll catch up with you all when I get back.

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

MEP said...

Boniface,

I am looking for a copy of the Summa Theologica. Do you prefer a specific translation or a translation I should stay away from?

Thanks,
MEP

BONIFACE said...

MEP-

Sorry, I have no input on this matter, but I would instinctively trust the five volume set that is put out by Ignatius - I don't know if Ignatius printed it, but it is sold in Ignatius' catalogue.