Tuesday, July 09, 2013

I'm coming to Denver!

Are you in the greater Denver area? This weekend I will be in Denver the Rocky Mountain Catholic Home Educator's Conference representing Homeschool Connections, the awesome Catholic homeschooling company I work for part-time. I am privileged to be one of the conference speakers and will be giving a series of talks on Catholic approaches to modern history, the role of the father in a homeschooling family, and Christian historiography. If you are planning on attending the conference, please come find me at the Homeschool Connections table!

Are any of you local to Denver? I am going to have a lot of downtime Friday morning and would like to see a little bit of Denver. If you live in Denver and possibly want to hook up this Friday morning, please message me in the combox with some contact info (I will not publish the comment).

Pax

No comments: