Thursday, September 02, 2010

The Charismatic Experience

I just discovered that an old article of mine on the so-called "Baptism of the Holy Spirit" is now available online at the website of the journal Antiphon, published by the Society for Catholic Liturgy. Although I hope that the quality of my academic writing has improved somewhat over the course of the intervening years, I still remain convinced of the conclusions which I reached five years ago. Some of you may have read this before, but in case not, here it is, this time available for general consumption and public debate:


Antiphon 9.2 (2005): 141-165.

4 comments:

S. Shogun said...

For those of us who do not know what was said five years ago, could you give a summary?

Boniface said...

S. Shogun- I think Anselm is saying that this article itself is five years old, though only recently published.

Anselm said...

Written and published five years ago, but only recently made available online. Sorry for the confusion.

S. Shogun said...

Ok, I understand. I thought there was another conclusion different from the article five years ago. Keep this blog up. I like it a lot.