I am sorry I have not posted as much as of late, but like all of you I have been spending a lot of time simply following the news out of Rome. Let us pray and fast and do penance for the Church and beseech God to send us a Holy Father who is capable of leading the Church out of the wilderness into the Land of Promise!
Here's what's new on Unam Sanctam Catholicam:
- Blessed John's Lost Legacy: Great article (by a contributor) on the great divergence between who the progressives think John XXIII was and who he really was, based on his long-ignored encyclicals.
- Theory of the Hijacked Council: Examining the Pope Emeritus' words on the "Council of the Media" versus the "Council of the Fathers."
- Laesio Enormis: The late Roman and medieval legal principle that contracts and economic transactions could sometimes be so one sided that the law needed to step in to rectify them.
- Rudesind of Celanova: Obscure saint, bishop-warrior of medieval Spain.
- Children's Examination of Conscience: A very thorough examination of conscience for kid's 12 and under, downloadable PDF format.
The Way (2011)