Monday, August 04, 2008

I'm back!

Well, I am back from a not so restful vacation. Why do I say not so restful? Well, let me show what I did.


First, I got this thing put up for my kids (with some help from friends):



Second, I installed this fence across my yard, if you can see it:



Third, I built this patio:



Fourth: I finished building and installing these bookshelves for my bedroom:


And finally, I've been working to house-train the latest addition to the Boniface family, little Duncan, whom we got three days ago:


By the way, Duncan means "brown fighter" in Scots-Gaelic, though I know he doesn't look it.

So, it was a busy week. But, now I'm back and ready to post, so I should have something up within the next day. Pax.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, it looks like you

[1] spent time just swinging,
[2] protected your border, keeping illegals in or out?
[3] dedicated another area to personal relaxation and self-satisfaction,
[4] while your family went to the dogs.


Get back to work dude.... :)