Friday, August 08, 2008

NFP vs. Contraception

Perhaps you have seen these before, but they are entertaining and worth posting. These were produced by the seminarians of the Diocese of Lansing (I went to college with the guy on the right):




The popularity of the video quickly turned it into a series...










This one's pretty good...




I think this one is probably my favorite...







The only thing I might object to about these videos is presenting NFP as if it were the only alternative to contraception. How about just using nothing at all and letting nature take its course? Or, about complete abstinence? But I understand that the point is to explain the differences between NFP and contraception, though the videos do not touch on the mentality behind the two or go into intention. Nevertheless, I'm glad the seminarians in my Diocese are doing things like this.

No comments: